A gut and anti-inflammatory powerhouse! Grass-fed, 48+ hours slow-cooked Best of the Bone Real Bone Broth is a digestive, joint, bone, skin and muscle superfood.
A delicious and easy way to include the healing nutrients of bone broth in your diet. Simply add a teaspoon to hot water for a delicious mug of tasty broth!
Best of the Bone Real Bone Broth is packed with bone broth protein (a living, enzyme and nutrient rich gelatin), a highly absorbable collagen protein that has been known to help with:
- Repairing gut issues such as leaky gut, irritable bowel, GERD (acid reflux), colitis and related auto-immune issues
- Increasing bone density
- Aiding in the healing of joint and tissue damage
- Increasing lean muscle mass
Best of the Bone Real Bone Broth is made from grass-fed Australian cattle and is both gluten and dairy-free. Also FODMAP and GAPS det friendly!
How is it made?
Using only certified grass-fed beef leg bone (highest in marrow and nutrients including conjugated linoleic acid). We then cut the leg bones and slow-cook them for more than 50 hours - ensuring maximum nutrient extraction from the cooked bones. The result is a thick, nutrient dense bone broth extract, also known as a gelatin (which is known as cooked collagen).
Add a teaspoon to a glass of hot water and get a hearty drink (perfect for winter) or add to soups, sauces or a bolognese.
Lion's Mane, Reishi, and Shiitake
- Reishi mushroom can enhance immune function through its effects on white blood cells, which help fight infection and cancer.
- Reishi contains a compound called triterpene, which has a calming effect and may alleviate anxiety, ease depression, and encourage better sleep.
- Lion’s mane mushrooms contain two special compounds that can stimulate the growth of brain cells: hericenones and erinacines. Additionally, it may help protect against Alzheimer’s disease, a degenerative brain disease that causes progressive memory loss.*
- Lion's mane extract can also help regenerate brain cells and improve the functioning of the hippocampus, a region of the brain responsible for processing memories and emotional responses.*
- Shiitake mushrooms contain antiviral, antibacterial and antitumor properties.
- Shiitake mushrooms contain Lentinan, a potent antifungal protein that may lower your risk of cancer.
Just add a teaspoon to a glass of hot water and get a hearty drink (perfect for winter) or add to soups, sauces or a bolognese.
Store in a cool place or refrigerate.